
SHERRI #44 IS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tonight Nancy and I took a couples cooking class at Dierberg's that was a gift from Sherri and Shawn. It was a couples participation class and that made it interesting,exciting, and a lot of fun.
There were a total of seven couples of all ages in attendance.[we were not the oldest] Each couple was assigned a portion of the meal preparation and ours was the shortcake part of our dessert. The meal preparation consisted of appetizers,punch,, pasta con broccoli, pork tenderloin and our dessert.It was a great evening and I would do it again. [We probably will'

Preparing for the baking step


Our finished product
The other couple had the cleaning and cutting of strawberries as their assignment. The photographer was asked to include the strawberry short cake in the picture but some how the short cake did not get there.
2 comments:
Kathie and I did a dierbergs cooking class and still enjoy the food we learned to cook. Looks like you had some fun!!!
I am glad you guys had a good time. The meal sounded good. Now you just need to invite us over to dinner and show us what you learned.
Post a Comment