
#38 IS COMERICA PARK IN
DETROIT MICHAGIN!!!!!
A very embarrassing day for the relief pitching of the St Louis Cardinals as they walked in the winning run in the 10TH inning.A terrific day for me as I explored Comerica Park while trying hard to root the Cardinals to victory in enemy terriorty.

View from left field toward center
Rick Ankiel at the bat


Hall of fame announcer
Ernie Harwell
Hall of fame pitcher Hal Newhouser from the 40's and 50's


Albert went 4 for 4 on his first game back from the DL.
Ford Field [football stadium] is right next to Comerica Park.

The great Ty Cobb

View from outside the stadium


View as you walk along the outside of Comerica Park
In comparing Busch Stadium with Comerica Park I would summerize by stating that Comerca was built with the common fan in mind while Busch was built for the affluent fan.
1 comment:
I injoyed the tour. It was almost as good as the tour of Busch in January. I enjoy all your trips.
Post a Comment