
AN INTERESTING # FORTY ONE!!!
I realize some may say this one is a little lame however in all my visits to the zoo I have never sat on,listen too, saw one spit or anything else with a dinosaur.The bottom line is I judge last Mondays visit to a dinosaur exhibit at the St Louis Zoo as a new experience.
The day started out as a huge traffic jam at the zoo but once we found a parking
place the day turned out good.
The whole group

Our four youngest grandkids


Above is the dinosaur that spits
Grand parents with four grandkids

Searching for Dinosaur bones



It was a beautifull day and the Dinosayr exhibit was worth battling the traffic [Oh I forgot Sherri was driving!!!!!]
1 comment:
You inspired me to go to the Zoo on my lunch break. I was disappointed because the ape house was closed. Boo Hoo.
Post a Comment