Thursday, July 03, 2008




FOR # 39 WE TOOK A TRIP





TO HELL and BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Last Friday found Nancy and I in a really small town by the name of Hell Michigan.


The main attraction is to have ice cream in Hell.[the outrageous Raspberry is delicious]


Hell is a one block town featuring


a ice cream store,general store,restaurant and a post office.











For the reality show fans of Survivor their was a contestant from Hell who worked at the ice cream store that made it pretty far.They say his downfall was he "trusted the woman". I have never seen Survivor so I can not verify.The young man still comes into work but now it is merely to draw a crowd and sign autographs.


Even thought Hell is in the middle of no where it is only about fifteen miles from Ann Arbor Michigan the home of Michigan University.












1 comment:

Terri and Kelsey said...

Glad you made it back from Hell. Looks like a fun place.