
AN EXCITING DAY!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to my neighbor Tim recently we had the opportunity to ride in the Affton Day parade on his real life 1967 fire truck. The thrill of hanging off the back like real firemen did in the past was a real thrill. In addition some of the Tritschler clan shared this experience with me.
The photographers are Nancy and my neighbor Val.The first photo is the starting point of the parade and you can see the back of head of grandson Donovan.
The second photo you can see how I am beginning to enjoy hanging on the back end and in the front is my favorite daughter in law Karen.
The third photo is taken at about the half way mark of the parade route as we proceeded down Gravois. Kayleigh and Donovan are in the red shirts on the right.The fourth photo I am again standing and hanging on the back with Donovan in the red shirt on top.
The last photo is a good view of the fire truck and you can see Tim the driver and Val the navigator.A FUN TIME WAS HAD BY ALL!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Hey , thanks for coming on the ride with us, we enjoyed your family. We will all have memories of the Affton Parade, your neighbors,
Tim & Val
Yeah! I made the blog, though not a very flattering photo I must say. BUT in all it was a great day! Something the kids will definitely remember! Thank you for making memories like this with the kids! WE LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment