
A STAR IS BORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday night Nancy and I had the opportunity to see a future Broadway star make her debut.
Bekah Harbison performs a lead singer role as Baby June from the musical Gypsy and again a big moment in the finale from Annie Get Your Gun.
In between she performs many show tunes as a member of the chorus. In fact I do not know how she can remember all the words to so many songs.
The play is very good and Bekah is the emerging star of the show.
2 comments:
Thanks for your kind words! She was so excited that you were there.
If she is ever a star on Broadway, I am sure that she will get you tickets.... especially if she ever plays Eponine, or Fantine!
Thanks again... you guys are awesome!
awww... thanks! I'm glad you liked it! I'm not sure if there will be a broadway debut any time soon... maybe someday :)
Post a Comment