
THE PLACE TO BE IS ON THE FIELD
A recent tour of Busch stadium three was taken by the YAHOOTTS of the McKnight Road Church of Christ.
The first photo is basically what the batter sees when he comes up to bat. I was standing on the warning track directly behind home plate when I shot the picture.[you are not allowed to step on the grass}
The second photo is a group shot of our entire group on the tour. We are standing on the third base side of home plate when Jerry our tour guide shot the picture.
The third shot was my favorite part of
touras we were allowed on the field and in the Cardinal dugout to dream of what might have been.
I would recommend the tour to every Cardinal fan. The tour is an hour long and about half of tour is inside as you visit a party room, television announcer area and the private dining room for the green seat guests.
It might be interesting and exciting to be a stadium tour guide.
2 comments:
THE PICTURES ARE GREAT - BUT I ONLY SAW TWO SHOTS. THERE ARE TWO "T's" IN YAHOOTTS. IT WAS A FUN TOUR - I THINK EVEN NON-BASEBALL FANS (I WOULD ASSUME THERE ARE A FEW OUT THERE) HAD A GOOD TIME. I ALWAYS ENJOY YOUR BLOG. CAROL
Your right for some reason photo two was there on my copy but did not get published. Posted above is missing photo two.
Post a Comment