Wednesday, August 09, 2006


GRANTS FARM
THE PLACE TO WORK

In 2003 I made a fun decision to work part time at Grants Farm.
The first year it was a fun place to work. Starting in 2004 it became a wonderfully fun place to work. The difference is in 2004 I began a love affair with the Clydesdales as one of the photographers taking photos of our guests with the Clydesdales.

In addition once in awhile I bring my camera to work and shoot a few candid photos on my lunch hour. The top photo is Erin at about age six days.
The middle photo is again of Erin as she takes her first steps at about age two or three days.
In the last photo it is again Erin at about two to five days old.
I have so much fun as the photographer that I literally do not feel the heat on those hot days of summer.
If you want to have fun come join us as a guest at Grants farm.






3 comments:

Guatorean Daddy said...

It sounds like a great Monday adventure with Benny. Hopefully you work on Mondays

Ed. Tritschler said...

NO to Mondays.The farm is allways closed on Monday and from about 8/15 till the end it is closed on tuesday.
Kay, the farm will be opened thru the last sunday in October.

Bradford L. Stevens said...

Thanks for sharing your great pictures with all of us! Those animals are so fun to watch.