
FRIENDS and LIFE LONG GOALS
No idea why but since my grade school days I had always wanted to go through the Panama Canal. My guess is my vision was of being a deck hand and shoveling coal into the boiler. Instead in 1999 we went through on a twelve story cruise ship as a paying guest with good friends of long standing Cliff and Wanda.
The first photo is of two ships entering the canal as we wait our turn. The second photo is the front of our ship Vision of the Seas as we begin our trip through the canal.
The third and fourth photos are of our friends Cliff and Wanda and of Nancy and her long time but lucky companion. Wow I have already forgot that I use to wear glasses.The fifth photo is of Cliff and his harmonica as he was a participant in the ships variety show. I believe Steve taught them how to produce a variety show.[inside joke]

The last photo is the Cliff Divers performing their daring cliff dives in Acapulco Mexico. Our cruise started in San Juan Porto Rico and ended some twelve days later in beautiful Acapulco Mexico.
It was truly a trip of fulfilling a life long goal.


2 comments:
I really enjoy reading about (and seeing) the places you two have gone. My question to you is did you enter the talent contest. If not, what talent would you be showing the audience?
No I did not enter talent show however I could sing a song.
Post a Comment