
ALOHA!!!!!!!!! In ST LOUIS
Nancy and I only need the slightest excuse to get out our Hawaiian clothes. Our youth minister Jimmy Thigen recently gave our high school graduating seniors a luau to celebrate their achievement. Why he invited seniors in age I do not know but it was a very enjoyable evening.
In the second photo we have one great chef Ronnie Rochell and his wife Paula. Ronnie started cooking the pig on Saturday evening and did not finish till Sunday about 7:00 PM. Nancy and I attended a Luau in 1984 on Maui,Hawaii and spent $80.00 [in 1984 dollars] and Ronnie's pig tasted better.
The third photo shows four of our elders Alan, Mike, Keaton, and John entertaining the group with their own interpretation of the Hula.It truly was an enjoyable evening and Ronnie needs to open his own restaurant.
Moving McKnight Rd. Elders
No comments:
Post a Comment