
FRIENDS and RELATIVES
ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION PART THREE
My Aunt Helen on the left and Aunt Dudell on the right. Aunt Helen is my mothers sister and Aunt Dudell is her sister in law.
Mike and Deanie greeting Nancy as they came into the room. Mike was Nancy's manager for many years and a family friend for even more years.

Nancy telling childhood stories about her sister Ann and niece Jennifer.

Nancy telling childhood stories with brother Joe and his wife Sandie.
Friends since before our marriage are Rich and Ruth. Rich is a well known St Louis artist.

I am standing next to my friend Jack, He was in our wedding but our friendship goes back about sixty years.
Bob and I have been friends since freshmen in high school.





1 comment:
Ed - I tried to send an email and it bounced back but Sabaski is correct. Nancy
Post a Comment