Saturday, May 09, 2009


TODAY!!!!!

Nancy and I will celebrate fifty years of marriage. Really it only seems like yesterday.

Taken 5-9-59 at the Morganford Church of Christ.




You can tell I am in a hurry.!!!!!!


There will be cake again on 5-9-2009.


At McKnight Rd. Church of Christ at 2:00 PM.Everyone is invited.













Notice the flower girl. It is the one and only Annie McCoy Haupt.


3 comments:

Sandra said...

Congratulations on such a great milestone!!! And it is wonderful, through your blog, to see the two of you still enjoying so many wonderful adventures together.

Denise said...

Im so sad I'm missing the big celebration! Enjoy the day! 50 years is a fantastic accomplishment. We will be married 32 years in Sept. and Annie and Steve I'm guessing should be around 35-36 years? Jim and Laverne would be very proud!!! Love to you all

Anonymous said...

Dear Ed and Nancy,
We just returned home from your great anniversary celebration. How great it was to share in the joy of your 50 years together. It was so nice to see your sweet family and how reassuring to see that it is still possible to have a strong, Christian family in this world today. Blessings to you and prayers for many more happy years together. We are so glad to have been a small part of your life journey. Ed and Judy