Tuesday, April 29, 2008



MONDAY NIGHT #25 IS DONE

I know that some will say I work at the stadium, I have seen lots of games etc. but remember I set the rules and keep the score.!!!!!!

On Monday night we attended the Cardinal loss against Cinnciati but we saw the game from the new Champion's Club.We had dinner, great seats outside and if we wanted to warm up and see the game from inside the club,we could.

In addition you will see me playing with an IPOD that has a Sky view program. {I never tried an ipod before last night} The sky view program shows you up close pictures each time a player bats, and more statistics than you would ever need.It also shows you video of great plays in the game and every thing else an ipod can do. The club allows you to borrow and play while at the game with a club ticket. It was fun but to expensive for me.



Playing with the IPOD







Fox2 interview room is located right outside behind Nancy





Linda and Mary



Melba and Joan






We had to wear wrist bands.





1 comment:

Kathryn & John said...

Looks like you all had a big time!