Wednesday, April 02, 2008

NUMBER EIGHTEEN IS

MISSOURI SPORTS HALL of FAME

Nancy and I spent two hours on Monday at this museum in Springfield MO. It was well worth our time and effort. Lots of interactive venues, old memorabilia and great displays.



The old man can still shoot!!!!!











My first MLB game was the Browns against the White Sox sixty years ago.


Terri and Sherri might remember the camping trip to Eastern Kentucky were we detoured so I could visit Calumet farm and the great race horse Citation







Did you know the FIRST forward pass was thrown right here in St Louis by a Billiken player.







Talking with the Old Professor {Casey Stengel}





THE MAN!!! a boy and Ed









In 1958 as two singled young people Nancy and I were at Kiel when the Hawks beat the Boston Celtics for the NBA title.Nancy is standing next to the bust of Bob Pettit who scored 51 points in the championship game and the last 21 points scored by the Hawks in the last quarter.






No comments: