Sunday, April 13, 2008



HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!!!!

We have celebrated a few birthdays together and I look forward to next year when you join Neil, Jan, and I at that magical number.My gift to you this year will not measure up to the RING you gave me.BUT

As they say in baseball

"WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!!!"

I hope you have a great day and an even better year.





The girl and the ocean go like a hand in a glove. First photo













2006-with her favorite sister [sorry Ann but I had to do it]



1963 Young Mother [it is Sherri because of the drapes]















1958 a day trip to Springfield IL


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Nancy, my favorite sister - have an absolutely wonderful day - love you, Elizabeth Ann

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nancy!Be sure to listen to your messages!
We love you!

Anonymous said...

Nancy, Your a special friend and a great encouragement to me. You and I won't let the next year birthday get us down. May God Bless you. Love Jan
P.S. card in the mail