
A VISIT TO SEE BABY COEN!!!
The purpose was to visit the baby but I believe big brother was the show.
It is hard to believe I am a Great Uncle. When did I get old?
The photographer [me] did not shoot a good picture two but I had to include to keep the Great Aunt happy.
Aunt Becky was also getting her hold the baby time.
Big brother knows how to perform for visitors.!!!





2 comments:
Hello Ed and Nancy,
I had your blog on my favorites file and just happened to look in tonight. I went back a few days and especially enjoyed the pictures you posted on Sherrie's birthday page ---brought back memories of Hale Street days. We plan on being in St.Louis the end of June for a Cardinal game and church at McKnight. We hope to see you then. God bless you and yours. Judy Miller
OOPs!!! I meant Terri's birthday. I always had trouble keeping those names straight. Judy
Post a Comment