HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN!!!Obviously I was not there for your childhood photos so I decided to lead off with you and your mother. After all she was there.
The second photo is from December 1996 { oldest photo I could fine} This was about 32 months before marriage.
It was impossible to find photos of you by your self so thank goodness for cropping tools. The third photo has no date but my guess is December 1997.The fourth photo is from December 1998 your first Christmas as a married woman. Both photo three and four are from what we call a picture of the outlaws. { Joe, Shawn, and Karen}
I had to have at least one photo that could get me in trouble. This photo was taken at The Lake of the Ozarks in June 2002. The Taylor's and Tritschler Sr. were spending a week of vacation together. On Tuesday the Stones and Tritschler Jr. decided to join us. At the end of week together Uncle Shawn rented a boat and tool all of us for a lake cruise. It was a fun filled day.
The last photo was taken at the new stadium in 2006. I tried cropping Edward out but the photo did not look right. { I have cropped out two kids and a stranger}
Happy birthday and WE are glad you are part of our family.

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Karen - love ya, auntie Ann
Post a Comment