
RECENT OUT OF TOWN VISITORS
We had to get through some of the April birthdays to find the space for other parts of our life. Recently Nancy's cousin Bill and his wife Lorraine stopped by on a visit to St Louis from Orlando. St Louis greeted them with a bright sunny cold and windy late March
A long time ago {before kids] Bill taught be how to water ski. Over the years I enjoyed the thrill of coming out of the water and flying [That is how it felt} over the water. Bill also let me drive his little foreign car {maybe a Triumph} so long ago neither of us were married.
My guess is that Bill and Lorraine have traveled more than anyone we know. One of their adventures was a driving trip through Central America and their story of his night in a local jail should be made into a movie.
1 comment:
I'm really sorry I missed getting to see Bill & Lorraine - but I'm sure they understand that grandkids come first. I don't think I ever heard his "jail story" but all his stories are always most interesting! annie
Post a Comment