
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ED
For my first blog I want to wish my dear husband of 48 years a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
In the first picture you see him as a child around the age of 3 or 4 years old. We aren't sure exactly where this photo was taken but isn't he cute!
The second picture is his high school (Roosevelt) graduation picture. Isn't he handsome!
The third picture is his second most favorite job. He got to take pictures of the Clydesdales and people at Grant's Farm.
In the fourth picture he sitting in his favorite place - seats from the old Bush Stadium on the deck that Richard built. He is now a tour guide for the new stadium. Being a tour guide is fun and he enjoys it the most of all his jobs.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ED - I LOVE YOU
Nancy

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ed - I think Nancy did a good job of choosing a "keeper" - hope your DAY is great - love ya, annie
Happy Birthday Mr. Ed:
I am so happy you are enjoying your new job. Thanks to you and Nancy for being special friends.
May God Bless you with health and more years to enjoy life. Jan
Mom,
You did a great job on wishing dad a Happy Birthday.Does this mean you are going to start blogging too? Happy Birthday Dad!!
Love ya
Sherri
Post a Comment