Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A GREAT DAY!!!!
AT Camp Ne O Tez
Saturday was a clear,cool and a wonderful family experience at
Camp Ne O Tez. All photos were taken by Brad Stevens.
The first photo features one of the two princesses in my life. Granddaughter kayleigh is taking in the entire camping experience. [She shares princess crown with her older cousin Kelsey]We are about half way into a hike and she found a way to take a break.
In the second photo is one of three Queens in my life youngest daughter Sherri. This photo was taken inside the pine lodge were we all gather together for food and indoor fun. Sherri shares her queen crown with older sister Terri and of course there is the queen mother Nancy. In addition daughter in-law KT has a title somewhere between princess and queen but at least it is not a shared title. [I am quite sure all this title stuff gets me into trouble]
The third photo features Vicki and my son Edward solving all the world and church problems. In the back ground is the photographers wife Sue.
In the last photo we have the old man of the family and he obviously does not handle uneven terrain very well.




















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUP, you're in T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!!!!
I am THE PRINCESS! Just ask your son! :)

Bradford L. Stevens said...

I just hope that when I am your age that I handle the uneven terrain well enough to get up to Inspiration point like you! Thanks for coming out and sharing the day with all of us last Saturday. It was a special day in so many ways. I hope next year we get more young and old to participate.

And, I think all the daughters and daughters-in-law are royalty!

How about those Cardinals!!!!