Saturday, October 21, 2006

A FAMILY RETREAT FOR ALL AGES
On October 14th our church had a family retreat at Camp NE O TEZ with over seventy attending at different times. The ages ran from under two years old to sixty eight. Activities ranged from those that spent two nights to those that arrived at 4:00 PM. For Saturday night dinner. Teenagers played football,adults and kids hiked to inspiration point[an uphill hike} and some simply rested,visited, and tried to stay warm.
The weather was good but the fun and fellowship was terrific. Picture one is the Tritschler clan that made it to the top of inspiration point.


Allen and Joe play a game like Washers but different














Searching rocks and water for who knows what!








Quiet chef Ronnie at work [Saturday night dinner was barbecued pig}











Three Tritschler cousins











Connie a picture taker caught in the act















Alan and Mike solving challenges on top of inspiration point

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were guessing, I would say that the elder in blue was trying to help the elder in red figure out how to solve some of his challenges.

Conni H. said...

Hi Ed-
Thanks for sharing the pictures! I am working on a slide show for church, would you mind bringing me a CD of your pics on Wednesday?

By the way, this post shows that you posted just before 5 a.m. What are you doing up that early?

Ed. Tritschler said...

Most mornings I am an early riser. Running a little late today.
Yes I will do a CD for you.Yor post says 4:00 AM????

sstone said...

Great pictures Ed. It was a fun family weekend.