OUR FIRST TRIP SINCE 1960 WITHOUT CHILDREN!!!!!Late summer 1973 Nancy and I left my mother in charge of our three kids and headed for thirty six hours of fun in French Lick IN. Way to far to go for a mere 36 hours but it was fun. Nancy and I in front of the spring
For all readers in their thirties in the 70's Nancy is wondering what that white thing is in her hair. She has no memory of this thing.!!!
The indoor/outdoor pool. 

The old hotel
Nancy and I have returned to French Lick two more times during our retirement years but both times we stayed in their condos on the upper part of their complex for a week each time.
Yes the photos are compliments of my new and latest gadget. We had forgotten all about the old slides.
2 comments:
I am thinking the thing in her hair is just a ribbon tied into it.
KT
PS-and I'm not in my 70's, but I was born in 70! :)
It is yarn. We probably could'nt afford ribbon. JP
Post a Comment