
MORE GRAND PARENTING FUN!!!
Nancy has this idea to take Kayleigh and Donovan to a different park every week. Monday we visited Whitecliff in Crestwood. Sorry Annie but so far Whitecliff received the lowest rating. No shade,and the equipment area is very small. However we all wished we could swim in their pool.



We then visited the former Crestwood Mall as we wanted to check on some new musical stage theaters opening in the old shopping mall. The kids found the air conditioning comfort and no other kids more to their liking.
I was employed by Sears in the spring of 1957 when Crestwood mall opened to the public. It was sad to witness its demize as a vibrant shopping mall.





3 comments:
I could have told you the playground isn't much - it's the nature trails that we like to explore - but in the cooler, no vegetation months - not summer.
annie
Our kids spent many hours swimming in the Whitecliff pool. I think I am right. Isn't that the one behind Grant's Farm? Judy
Judy
You are right!!!! but I thought the pool was reasonably new. I guess they remodeled and maybe added to it. Looks like it has slides and other neat things to do in the pool.
Ed
Post a Comment