Monday, October 27, 2008



Trunk or TREAT!!!

Last night our grand kids participated in a trunk or treat event at our church.





Photo one is!!!!!!! Hannah Montana




Darth Vader and a real baseball player







Not sure who he is supposed to be but I do know at first look I did not know my own grandchild.








Darth with the fisherman!!!!!










Repeat appearance of Hannah Montana



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donovan (with his attitude in that picture) was suppose to be a vampire, but lost his cape and teeth somewhere. He found them before the "fun" began!

shoeaddict said...

Hi!
My name is Kristen and I got here via Kathryn's blog. I read that she gave you a blog award and I was interested in reading about all the things that you were doing. I love the idea of doing 70 things that you've never done. I look forward to reading through what you have posted here.

Good Luck on the ones you have left! And you have a lovely family.

God Bless You,
Kristen

Ed. Tritschler said...

Kristen
Thank you for the very nice comment.I have seen your handle on Kathryn's blog many times.
This really has been a fun year.
Looking forward to your visits.
Ed