Saturday, May 17, 2008

ON MAY 9TH NANCY and I CELEBRATED FORTY NINE YEARS TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We traveled to Hot Springs Ar. to celebrate our anniversary for a week of food,fun,and fellowship.Living in the village are friends of long standing Keith and Joanne. They took us out for a great prime rib and even better fellowship as we caught up on our families. The condo was nice,scenery was beautiful, and the week went by too fast.

The foursome


Keith and Joanne




Keith,and some of his trophies. They left about as many as I show here back in Maryland and I did not photograph all that he had displayed.
The next three photos were taken especially for son in law Shawn. There are two different bear rugs shown.








We had a great trip and thanks Keith and Joanne for a wonderful anniversary evening.








1 comment:

Terri and Kelsey said...

Glad you had fun. Check out our new blog.