NUMBER TEN ALMOST BUT NOT QUITE!!!!!!!!Before heading out to do number ten we listened to Donovan play two songs on his new guitar. He has had about four lessons. Would you believe I recognized correctly both tunes.
We then headed out to do number ten. My helpers were Nancy,Edward,and Donovan. However number ten could not be completed because they are only opened on the first Saturday of the month April to November. I guess because of my advancing age I did not correctly read the instructions.

For me number ten is so interesting [something I wanted to do for over sixty years} Exciting since none of the us knew anyone that had done what we wanted to do.Stay tuned till April 5Th as we attempt to accomplish.I am reserving number ten for this event and the next event will be number eleven.I can do that because I am the rule maker and the score keeper, judge, and jury.If anyone other than immediate family care to guess. Be my guest.
If Judy M. reads this I need your e-mail address. Some how the one I have is wrong.
1 comment:
Well, I could imagine you, Edward, and Nancy getting tattoos...but not Donovan--so that's out.
Post a Comment