Saturday, October 20, 2007


BEAUTIFUL DAY AT GRANTS FARM!!!!!!!!!
Nancy and I went to Grants Farm this morning specifically to enjoy a German festival. They brought in a group of entertainers from Busch Gardens Williamsburg Va. In addition I had an opportunity to visit old friends, see some beautiful Clydesdales and other animals.
There is a surprise for the readers at the end.
Being the photographer[as in photo one] was the job I enjoyed most at the farm.

I still enjoy photographing the magnificent Clydesdales.

Where the Buffalo roam





The fourth photo of the Texas Longhorn is in honor of son in law Shawn.

The entertainers from Williamsburg





Nancy was called out from the audience to be a guest entertainer.
She really surprised me with her terrific performance as a partner in a Polka.



















1 comment:

Bradford L. Stevens said...

Dear Nancy,

We hope to see you up and dancing on the blog very soon after your surgery! Please know that the McKnight Road Church will be lifting you up in prayer tomorrow.

God bless,