Sunday, October 07, 2007



FAMILY WEEKEND AT

CAMP NE O TEZ

This week end our church had a get together in the great out doors at Camp Ne O Tez near Washington State Park.

In photo one I am surrounded by friends who happen to be husband and wife Kathryn on left and John on the right.




If you are wondering why Nancy is missing it is because she is at a grade school reunion. The grade school she attended held a reunion for all graduates of forty years and longer. She qualified.

In the second photo we have from the left John, John, and Jonathas, way too many Johns.

In the third photo we have Dave and Cathy on the left. [Dave may be as big a Cardinal fan as I am.} Next to Cathy is John and then another David.






Graham and his good friend







I
In the fifth photo I know it is me but I wanted to feature the red barn way off in the background.

All photos taken from Inspiration Point a hike up of about one half mile.





Grandson Paul and his dad.









No comments: