Monday, May 21, 2007


TWO GRAND KIDS SPEND TIME
WITH THEIR GRANDPARENTS
How fortunate can two grandparents be? All six of our grandchildren live within twenty minutes of our house.
In a twenty four hour period from noon Saturday till noon Sunday we spent time with all six of our grandchildren

The photos today feature our youngest granddaughter and her older brother at our local park. We have a great small family park located a mere five minute walk from our house.
Hopefully there will be more photos tomorrow as our oldest grandson graduates from high school. It seems like only yesterday that I held him in my arms.


























1 comment:

Guatorean Daddy said...

Great pictures. When I have time, I'll prop Benny up to show him the pictures. I'm sure he'll recognize them and say Kay-Kuh and Don-Vun.

FYI, It looks like I'll be absent tonight and next week.