
AN ARTIST AT WORK!!!
Saturday Nancy and I had the opportunity to attend the Belleville Illinois art fair and watch our grandson Todd at work. The Belleville art show is rated number five in the U.S. Todd was invited by the show to draw for two hours and even better it was a paid job.
The "HEAD" is Todd's entry in the high school students art competition at the show. My prediction is his work will be in the top three. Stay tuned to the comment section and I will give you the results later today.

It was a little embarrassing to the family but I enjoyed sitting next to the "HEAD"
and when people made comments I would proudly tell them about the artist and his work
On Tuesday Todd will be graduating from high school and then on to Harding University.
Todd has created some unique book marks for bibles and books along with key changes. If anyone in blog land would want a unique gift for $5.00 let me know.

