
CELEBRATING ONE YEAR OF
Blogging!!!!!
One of the pleasures of my life is admiring beautiful sunsets. For some reason the oceans bring out the best sunsets.
The first photo is of a Maui Hawaii sunset of 1984.
Stearns Wharf Santa Barbara California 1991

Acapulco Mexico 1999

Palm Beach Florida 2005

Bermuda 2004
2 comments:
Sunsets are God's canvass to paint what is truly awe inspiring and beautiful. And, like life, beauty is so fleeting. Sunsets don't last very long. It sure makes us appreciate them! Your pictures are great remembrances; but, I am guessing that they really don't do justice to the real thing. But, thanks for sharing them with us.
Click on over to see another beautiful ocean sunset in Mexico. Two other places I have witnessed beautiful sunsets (non-ocean) include Grand Mesa, CO-looking out towards Utah
and
Oklahoma, with their beautiful red-dirt sunsets.
I look forward to seeing you Wednesday.
Post a Comment