Tuesday, February 13, 2007

MY OLDER COUSIN LOUIS
CELEBRATES THE BIG 80!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Recently family and friends met in St Charles to help Louis celebrate his eightieth birthday. I realize he looks like my twin but I am no were close to 80 by my math.
Our story of finally meeting is way to long for a slow typist so I will give you the short version. I never knew Louis existed until some time in 1999. When he walked in to the Bevo Mill Nancy said it had to be a Tritschler. My six year old granddaughter loves to look at pictures and she always calls out grandpa when she sees a picture of Louis.
In the first photo we feature Louis and the present his younger sister Carol gave him.[it was all in fun]
Tomorrow we will feature more birthday pictures and another short story on new beginnings of an old friendship.
Louis and his wife Billie












We did not make him blow out 80 candles.









He delegated job of cutting the cake















The group





No comments: