Sunday, December 17, 2006


MORE CHRISTMAS PAST!!!!!!!
Believe it or not this is Christmas day 1966 in independence MO. I wore a t-shirt and obviously Nancy is wearing only a sweater while playing with sherri's dog Tinker. The temperature was in the 70's and the very next day the state patrol would not let us drive on I-70 due to the huge snowfall. We wanted to take my mother to the bus station in Kansas City for her return home to St Louis but could not enter I-70.
The next photo is Sherri by HERSELF in 1964. I always hear there are no photos of her without her older sister's arm around her. This is proof positive there is at least one photo with her alone.
The third photo is Terri's first Christmas in 1961 and first visit with Santa Claus.
The fourth photo is also from 1961 and of course it features Aunt Annie along with Terri.

The fourth photo is Christmas card 1963 and is the first card featuring both girls. The fifth photo is Christmas card 1964. I guess by the time Edward came along we were out of the photo card business.
Last but not least is Christmas 1964 and features Aunt Annie and her baby brother Uncle Jimmie.
HO Ho !!! There still might be more from Christmas past.






















































1 comment:

Jenny Reijgers said...

Wow, good pictures Uncle Ed. I love seeing old pictures, mom never shows us any of herself so it's good you put some on there. In the picture of mom and Terri, Terri looks a lot like Becky, i never noticed that before.