
CHRISTMAS TIMES FROM THE PAST
The first photo is from Christmas time 1958 when Nancy and I were still single!!
It was taken at my mothers house through a large mirror that was over an old fire place. [ note the Christmas decorations on the mantle]
The second photo is from 1964 long before there were light displays like Grants Farm.
This photo was taken in downtown St Louis in a park across from the library that had displays each year about St Louis past at Christmas time.
The third and fourth photos are of two special little girls playing with their gifts.The last photo is from 1969 and the first Christmas our family had expanded to three.
Stay tuned as I have this feeling there may be a part two and maybe even a part three coming.
HO HO HO !!!!!


2 comments:
love the pictures - but it makes me feel awful old though to know the kid's kids are about this age now! Thanks for sharing - annie
I am with Ann. Love the pictures; but, boy does it make us all realize how quick life passes us by! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment