Tuesday, November 14, 2006

MORE PHOTOS FROM FAMILY RETREAT AT CAMP NE O TEZ
I realize the retreat was about a month ago but the photos came in while we were in Florida.
The first photo features my adopted grandson BENNIE. I let his parents Gerri and Eric join in the photo but I didn't necessarily adopt them. { only kidding} I really am known as Bennie's St Louis grandpa.

In the second photo we have my friend Mike and his ever lovin Denise. If you know me very well you know I try hard to have younger friends.
In the third photo Denise makes a second appearance along with her friend Karen. If I ever need nursing care Karen is my personal choice. She took wonderful care of my friend Dean last spring.
The last two photos feature the evening entertainment Karaoke and songs performed by some of McKnight roads great young people. The one sitting in both photos has my hair style but also has some of my blood. He is my son Edward.
































No comments: