Saturday, November 11, 2006

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER
I realize that it was two weeks ago that Stevie and Jesse said their vows. But I was using a film camera and then we took off for seven wonderful days in Florida.
The first photo features Jesse and Stevie stating their vows.
The second photo is the first time they have been introduced as Mr. And Mrs. Haupt.
The third photo is a picture of their leaving the church and it features the very special touch of using sparklers to light the way.
The fourth photo is their entrance at the reception.
The last photo is of the toast given by David McCoy. Sorry I am so late.











































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got some good shots Uncle Ed - I'd love to have some copies. I bet you wish you were still down in the warmer weather sitting on the beach!
annie