Sunday, June 11, 2006

SUNDAY LUNCH at FRIDAY:s
Photo by Mr. Brad
Pictured in red is my daughter Sherri,across is grandson Paul, next to Sherri is grandson James [but his middle name is Edward,]
across is son inlaw Shawn, next to James is grandma Nancy, and across is her ever loving Ed, the last two is friends Chuck and Joyce Helt.
Today we had a guest speaker at church who happened to be my young friend Keith Jones. Keith did a really good job in bringing the message from God's word.
The conversation by the four adults in the rear covered everything from Nebraska,to Kansas City, to West Plains,to Dallas, and ended with growing up in St Louis. The others at the table periodically joined in our conversation.
It took James a few times to figure it out but he now figures if you stay near grandpa you get to ride with grandpa. We only have one car seat in our car so that limits who can ride in our car. Paul appears not to mind that James is riding with the grandparents.
Church,family,friends that is the way to spend your Sundays.

2 comments:

Bradford L. Stevens said...

I am not a good photographer, but I was happy to share that shot of a wonderful family.

Keith Jones said...

Thanks for the kind words about my sermon. It was great to be with you guys at McKnight Road. I hope I get the chance to be up there again soon.