Monday, April 24, 2006

UNDERWATER EXPLORING
There is a beautiful world underwater waiting for the adventurer to explore. Top photo was taken in the Pacific ocean off the coast of Kauai Hawaii. Exploring and taking pictures require only snorkeling gear,a waterproof camera,and the ability to trust you can breathe through your snorkel tube.
The lower photo is long way from Hawaii on a beach off of the island of Cozumel Mexico. They may be two different bodies of water but they are both beautiful. On this day I spent half the day under the water and the other half we rented a jeep and drove around Cozumel. What beautiful sights were ours for stopping, looking at, and enjoying God's wonderful gifts. Snorkeling and my one scuba dive are high on my personal lists of things I have done. I can taste the salt water while I sit here and type.

2 comments:

Conni H. said...

Wow- that is cool. I had no idea that you were such the adventurer. Theser are beautiful pictures too. I didn't have any idea you were such a great photographer either. You have kept so much hidden from us ED!

Thanks for sharing the pics... I enjoy them, and hope to see some on the big screen at church soon!

Guatorean Daddy said...

Great pics. I enjoyed scuba-ing off Cozumel, where we experienced going through a cave, exploring a wall that plunges down 3000', and doing a great drift dive. Of course we had our Tom Foolery with cans of squeeze cheese. All it takes is one squirt of cheese around an unsuspecting diver to attract hundreds of fish in a matter of seconds.

Cozumel is definitely a fun place to explore. Our group rented a jeep but declined an offer to buy mosquito repellent. We just knew they were trying to rip off us Americanos. It wasn't 2 minutes later we tooled back to the store, knowing why they were persistent in trying to get us to buy the stuff. The mosquitoes were big and plentiful.