Thursday, March 29, 2012

                                                HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDWARD!!!!!





He was handsome in his tie.
It was Sunday March 30TH in Independence MO when Nancy woke me up and said it was time to go to the hospital. Actually it was past time as he was three weeks late.In less than three hours we had a new baby boy in our family.Today he is twelve years older than I was on that March 30TH a long time ago.
On a camping trip in Sam Baker state park in MO.
An Easter Sunday a long time ago
One mile race at Brentwood in spring of 1985

Cross country race in Clayton fall of 1985

Happy birthday and your mother and I hope you have a great day. We are very proud of the man you have become.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does that mean he was 12 years older than I was a long time ago????? I'm confused!

Ed. Tritschler said...

I did not give out his age. I said on that 3/30 of a long time ago I was 12 years younger than he is today.