![]() |
| The Shrewsbury MO Sherri |
On 12/30/2011 I forgot to do a happy birthday blog to my youngest daughter Sherri. However in my defense I did call her and was one of several family members that sent her a special picture of a pan of brownies with the middle of the Brownie pan gone.!!! {family joke}
In my defense on 12/30/2011 I was self diagnosed as DEPRESSED> I woke up that morning realizing that the day Sherri was born I was TWENTY FOUR years old. Where has the time gone? For whatever reason that hit me like a ton of bricks.
![]() |
| The Hale Ave Sherri |
![]() |
| The Independence MO Sherri |
| One of our last photos from Independence. |
| The Forman Rd. Sherri Sherri I am sorry I forgot but I do hope you had a GREAT!!!!!!!!12/30/2011 |



No comments:
Post a Comment