| A beautiful welcoming to the Jimmy carter presidential library. |
THE JIMMY CATER PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY
Our last stop for the day was the Jimmy Carter Presidential Library in Atlanta GA. This is the sixth presidential library that Nancy and I have visited and I would rate Carter's at least number three. All four of us had forgotten the Carter's had three sons as we could only remember Amy. The introductory film showed the three aduld sons actively campaighing for their dad in 1978. I had also forgotten that President Carter had attended the United States Naval Academy and had a long career in the Navy before leaving to return to the peanut buisness.
| A view looking out from the Carter library |
| The old time radio and advertisements of the carter family peanut farm |
| Replica of the Carter oval office!!!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment