| Nancy with Nikko Smith son of Ozzie Smith and a former American Idol contestant |
| Renee and I discussing our tactics before the game. |
Today found us in Belleville as I was the play by play announcer for the ultimate Blind Beep Ball championship. My analyst was Renee Knott sports director of KSDK channel 5 in St Louis.Renee was one terrific person to work with as we seemed to seamlessly mesh without any rehearsal.
| Working side by side as the game progressed. |
| Renee tried his hand at batting blindfolded |
| Renee and I after the game. |
| Nikko coming off the field |
| Renee and I posing after the game |
| It is not an easy task to hit a ball blind folded as it is dark under there. |
| Nikko Smith singing "Take me out to the ball game" |
No comments:
Post a Comment