Friday, September 24, 2010


MORE BRANSON FUN!!!!!!
A first for Shawn and I as we begin our Sedge way ride through Dogwood Canyon Nature Park.
Our first lesson was no pedals are handle bar grips for power and stopping.All controls are handled by the Sedge way according to the lean of your body. You lean forward you go faster. You lean back you go in reverse and if you want to stop you stand straight up.If you want to turn you slightly turn the handle in the direction you want to go very carefully.After maybe ten minutes of training Shawn and I spent the next ninety plus minutes traveling through Dogwood Canyon with NO mishaps.!!!!!


First photo is in front of Hope Wilderness Chapel."A replica of churches built in 1800's"


Shawn and I in front of Thunder Falls.




Great Spirit Rock Shelter underneath a water fall.






Distanced water fall






Seven Pools "I wish you could see the Trout in the water."



Another water fall









Turn around point and our return to the start was in excess of ten miles per. hour as our trainer released the speed governor.
Simply stated it was a great experience and I would certainly do it again.





No comments: