
TODAY A NEW ADVENTURE BEGINS!!!!!!
Today on my 72ND birthday I announce a new challenging adventure.
If God allows me to live and continues to bless me with good health. I expect to have completed 100 new things in the 1,095 days between now and 04/07/2013.
I had a great experiences in 08 doing my seventy in one year that last year I missed the challenge.
The same conditions apply
*** I am the score keeper.
*** I set the rules
*** I will use the blog to keep you informed of accomplishments and progress.
Ed 0n 11/01/1938

Senior Ed in May 2009 on the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
Locally I will walk trails new to me,drive a Segway, ride in a helicopter visit museums and historical sights. On trips all
should be new opportunities for new experiences.
To accomplish the 100 I need to average three new events per. month.
3 comments:
Looking forward to hearing about all your adventures. You are inspiring! Give my love to Nancy!
HEY, save the segway for when we go to Branson, (not the Shawn trip)they have a segway park there that you can rent and ride. I guess also that trip will be a first, since us Tritschler's have not been to Branson together! And we can go to Silver Dollar City, have you ever been to a Water park, we can do that too!!!!! OHHH I can think of LOTS of fun things to do!
KT
You were such a cute baby Ed!!
Post a Comment