Thursday, December 24, 2009


MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM OUR HOME TO YOURS
I thought this year we would share some of our Christmas cards from the past.


Our first card is from Christmas 1962 featuring at the time our only daughter Terri. Sherri did join her sister right before 1962 came to an end.








The second card is from 1963 and features Sherri joining big sister Terri along with Santa in the background.
This card is from 1966 our first year in Independence Mo.We had moved to Independence maybe six weeks before the photo was taken.





This photo is from 197o and we are back living in St Louis. Obviously this was not our Christmas card but one of Edward sitting by our tree.


It is interesting to me that after the birth of Edward photo cards of the three kids cannot be found. I guess we ran out of money.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Ed and Nancy

1 comment:

Kathryn & John said...

Very nice! I love old photos