
INTRODUCING NANCY JOYCE and EDDIE BO
This handsome and good looking couple were hitched Saturday 9/19 in Tiptonville Tn.
I thought I was attending the McCoy family reunion at Reelfoot lake but it turns out it was a Hill Billy Wedding.!!!
For their one and only time let me introduce Nancy Joyce and Eddie Bo

Jenny!!! I finally followed your 2008 suggestion. {inside joke}
Eddie Bo with his best man Biker John

Direct from somewhere is the Big Bottom Sisters who entertained all with three of their biggest hits







4 comments:
Looks like I missed the big wedding of the year - ha ha - annie
Oh How I wish we could of been there! Looks like a great time!
I don't think there are even words to describe the picture of the two of you at this special event! Glad to see you enjoy every moment of life! Nancy
What fun that wedding was! Almost as fun as Jim and Laverne's. You two are such good sports. You were great! And wasn't Nancy cute? Betty
Post a Comment