#68 AN APPEARANCE ON THE VIC and TRISH SHOW ON KTRS 550.Wow what an experience at 7:00 AM today as I was on the radio with Vic and Trish. It was very informal with no rehearsal. They started asking questions and I tried to answer them.
The segment lasted about twenty minutes and both Vic and Trish were interested and enthused.
Thanks again to Kathryn as I first met Vic last June at Fox 2 as we were both answering phones for contributions to flood victims.
Vic has offered to help me write a book about my adventures.
Today was simply a lot of fun.


5 comments:
When you write your book, you're required to read it on Minds Eye!
You did a great job. They offer you a job. Not bad for a Roosevelt grad. Proud of you.
Jan
Wow! You look like a pro. I was in meetings all morning, so I missed the show. did they give you a tape?
Kathryn
Thanks for the compliment I felt really comfortable going back and forth with Vic and Trish. There was no rehearsal or even discussion on what would happen. It just started with a question on how we met. I forgot to ask for a DVD but I did email Vic with a thank you and a request if possible.On KTRS thay list lots of interviews but apparently I do not have name recoginton.
That is so cool!!! I totally want to hear it if you get a copy!!!
Post a Comment