Sunday, September 28, 2008



#55 WAS FUN,EXCITING,

Unusual,SIMPLY SPECTACULAR

ZOO TRAIN ENGINEER for the day

It was a very special Fathers day gift given to me by my children that was blessed with a perfect weather day. The gift became extra special as my three children,six grandchildren and others were able to share the moment with me.

THANKS FOR THE MEMORY

I was blessed with an hour more than my instructions called for and i lost count of the train trips but at least six and maybe seven.I was an announcer,whistle blower,ticket taker, and I am sworn to secrecy about actually driving the train.
Photo one is Bob and I pulling out of the Carousal station.



The day begins with a series of checks on the equipment.





My main guy was engineer Frank





















Bob the conductor and Frank the
engineer with the rookie.












You check the fluids.




You take tickets



Grandpa with the youngest four grandchildren









Kelsey and her cousins

The surprise of the day was seeing Todd as I had no idea he was in or coming to town.

He is featured with his friend Sarah and her friend Emily.

I guess he came in to be a part of #55.!!!!!!!
It was a WOW!!!!! experience and certainly number one of the first fifty five.

No comments: