
WOW!!! HALF WAY THERE AT #35!!!!!!!!
This is proof positive how fluid and flexible my working list functions. On Thursday around 3:00 PM I found out there is a professional major league in the sport of Lacrosse. There was a game scheduled in St Louis on Saturday between teams from Chicago and Philadelphia.It is not an exhibition game but a regularly scheduled league game that counts in the standings.
Yesterday I ventured out to the AB Center in Fenton and watched my first ever Lacrosse game.
I am sure I cannot adequately describe the sport but I will try.
The game begins in the center of the field with two players trying to get possession of the ball. It seems this is similar to a face off in hockey or a scrum in rugby.

This is about my fifth shot and you can see the little red ball heading for the net.



Photo three is also a goal. I am reasonably sure Nancy does not have to fear my acquiring another sport. The game appears it could be exciting {if you really understood it } but to me the game appeared mean spirited.
No comments:
Post a Comment