Saturday, February 16, 2008



YEARNING FOR SPRING TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!

Photo one--------- Jupiter Fl. 1999 His image had not yet been tarnished. "Mark McGwire

Nancy and I were fortunate to expierence spring training the first eight years of my retirement.




1999 still was an active player "Cal Ripken" Fort Lauderdale Fl.




Best defensive center fielder to wear the Birds on the Bat since Terry Moore


"Jim Edmonds"







Hall of Famers "Red Schoendest"

"Bob Gibson"

Best trade ever with the Cubbies "Lou Brock"















AL Lang field St Petersburg Fl. The Gulf next to left field.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got caught up with your blog and love the idea of 70 new things this year. Wish I had that kind of energy! 1 day this year I'm taking you out geocaching with me!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ed. Tritschler said...

Jimmy
You have a date. I have never even heard of geocaching so I would welcome the opportunity to have geocaching in my 70 events in 08.
I love the picture.
Ed